and Fairlynn,Freedom Fairy (Jamie) 9 hours, 55 minutes ago
Ahh. Alberta is so beautiful! I lived in Calgary many years ago. I still have family and close friends there. I'm planning on going in July.
and Sir Funkalot 3 months, 4 weeks ago
12 STEP PROGRAM FOR FAIRYLAND ADDICTS:
1) I will have a cup of coffee or tea in the morning and read my newspaper as I used to, before Fairyland.
2) I will eat my breakfast with utensils and not with one hand typing.
3) I will get dressed before noon.
4) I will attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of my garden.
5) I will write an email or a letter to my unfortunate friends and family that are Fairyland deprived.
6) I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact in Fairyland.
7) I will read a book...if I still remember how.
8) I will listen to those around me about their needs and stop wondering about what or who has visited my garden.
9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check my garden.
10) I will try to get out of the house at least once a week, whether it is necessary or not.
11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to Pay my Bills because I was too busy hunting for Alice :P
12) Last but not least, I need to remember that I should go to bed at a more reasonable time...
(or maybe I won't.. ;)
13) I will stop playing on my Mobile while at work
Sir Funkalot is Quest Level VII, and has completed these Quests:
Total Earnings: 42009 Scrolls